hello friends,

Reaction score
Hi.

I am Nyer, from India (newbee)

Hope all of u are in good health and spirit.

I am from Bombay India, doing service. surfing web is my hobby. I use to surf the web whenever I get free time. From home, also I surf. My hobby is creating media, including remixing, adding DJ, video works. I much like creating video from photo graphs than from raw video shooted from v.camera. While creating video from photographs, one can show his talents, I have experience with almost all video making software. Wedding video album created by me got tremendos demands. Beyond imagination, I create photograph album, difficult for any one to realize from a real video.

I also have creativity in Hardware, I use to repair pcs myself,Assembling new one as per requirement by my students and their parents. I have also provide software assistace means providing software copies to needy person by collecting from my friends or web.

By occupation, I am alrounder, working in a limited firm as Secretary to President. Doing Accounting and Portfolio management as side business from my home as well as at customers point. I work atleast 16 hrs to 18 hrs a day without rest.

Watching tv news is also my favourite hobby.

Ours is a small family consisting my Little girl child, wife and myself.
Living happily. I like & love every and every thing in athe world, but my child is beautiful than any thing in the world.

I pray god to give all of you members a pink health and a tension less mind to live with happy and joyous.

With warm affection,

Nyer

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

happywave.gif

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Welcome Nyer, quite a refreshing outlook on life :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Nyer, thanks for the introduction :) Welcome to the site!

Ask a Question