Who are you?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea if we explained a little bit about ourselves in this thread, so we could get to know eachother!

I'm Ian (as you may have guessed from my deceptive username ;)) - and I'm a student at the moment near Newcastle (In the North of England). In about 4 months time I should be moving to Manchester University to start a MEng AeroSpace Engineering course (lasting 4 years :eek:). I'm currently studying Physics, Maths Mechanics and Technology Systems - and they are great fun!

My main hobbies are Computing (as you may have guessed), electronics, football (I support Newcastle United :D), and lots and lots of going out!

I'll see if I can get a photo up of me (pending one where I dont look silly ;))

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
come on Mucks, I'm sure you can spill the beans a little :)

Reaction score
I am a student industrial engineering, 20 years old, living in Belgium. Main hobby's: everything star wars and my computer.

pat

Reaction score
I'm Pat, the oldest working female bartender in the universe. Drift over here from BBF once in a while,(luv the speed of this site!) Computers, reading, for hobbies.

:p

Ask a Question