• Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Mine were blue till ten weeks ago but now they are bloodshot as I surfed tarmac and bust me collar bone sort of falling of this,

7582475.jpg

thudna5.gif

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ouch, sounds nasty! Hope you are having a good recovery. That's a nice looking bike ;)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ouch, sounds nasty! Hope you are having a good recovery. That's a nice looking bike ;)

Ta yup a grand looking bike an it still is after the crash as it landed on top of me. Bone has not healed properly so I in for a plate and screw job , hopefuly shortly. Wish it was my left collar bone as mastering wet shaving and stuff left handed is very very hard. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I hope you recover quickly Abarbarian anything to do with the collar bone is very debilitating and painful. Get well soon. Any way as long as the bike is ok that is the main thing. I always wanter a Royal Enfield but never got one had a BSA C15 then a Honda 500 4 cylinder but gave up riding in the 1980's after my Fire service back accident. :bow:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... that bike better be in good repair!

:)

you'll mend

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Good to see you back on the forums @Abarbarian! :D

Very sorry to hear of your accident and injury though. Best wishes to you that all will go well with your surgery, and hoping your recovery will make speedy progress. Take care. :nod:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Riding a motor cycle of that calibre requires great care, skill and dedication and all damage to the machine by careless highway negotiation is to be deplored and the rider scolded wholeheartedly.

However, I commend you for having the sheer sense and nobility to cushion the airbourne motor cycle with your relatively worthless body. For this reason alone the good taste police have decided to take no further action against you after studying the case details.

As for your collarbone, I've used Royal Mail to send you a selection of stainless steel nuts, bolts and rivets for you to consider for use in your forthcoming surgery.

Pip pip! :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Nice bike! Sorry about your crash. Hope you back to riding and shaving with your right hand again soon! :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Nice bike! Sorry about your crash. Hope you back to riding and shaving with your right hand again soon! :)

Shaving left handed is ok now, but have you seen the price of bandages these days :eek:

mummy-shutterstock_141537154-WEBONLY-2-676x450.jpg

Thanks folks for the thoughts and kind words. :cool:

Last edited:

Ask a Question