• Other

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

phicksus

Sweet and Innocent
Reaction score
I have a few of her comics.
laughingsmiley.gif

Hadn't been here in a while and haven't used that avy in a long time. May need something new. :p

Reaction score
phicksus said:
I have a few of her comics.
laughingsmiley.gif

Hadn't been here in a while and haven't used that avy in a long time. May need something new. :p

I'd stick with that one......please.LOL
:nod: Zzzzz

phicksus

Sweet and Innocent
Reaction score
Did have a better quality one someplace but can't find it now. :confused:

Suppose I've dragged this thread off topic enough. :blush: :D

Reaction score
phicksus said:
Well usually I'm the guilty party.
laughingsmiley.gif

Dont beat yourself up over it girl. LOL......it was fun running off topic and i know you didn't mean for it to happen....either did i. Nice to meet you anyway, phicksus.
:wave: Zzzzz

Reaction score
Well done PCR

:D Dont you just love PCR....well i do anyway....its great fun:D

When i run my mouse over the big grin icon under the thread writing box it says "talking"....is this happening to anyone else, or is my pc gone really mad.
I had it back to PCWorld last nite complaining about the issues with making back ups so i did a system recovery.....its gone bonkers. Its going back again after i finish the back up thats running now.

Reaction score
phicksus said:
I don't see anything that says talking. :p

If you see my last post and look at the green smilies the one in the title gives a different message to the one in the actual post when you leave your mouse pointer resting on the smilie.....it's doing it on my screen anyway.

Reaction score
captain zed said:
If you see my last post and look at the green smilies the one in the title gives a different message to the one in the actual post when you leave your mouse pointer resting on the smilie.....it's doing it on my screen anyway.

I see it to....

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
captain zed said:
:D Dont you just love PCR....well i do anyway....its great fun:D

When i run my mouse over the big grin icon under the thread writing box it says "talking"....is this happening to anyone else, or is my pc gone really mad.
I had it back to PCWorld last nite complaining about the issues with making back ups so i did a system recovery.....its gone bonkers. Its going back again after i finish the back up thats running now.

Glad you like it here :D

Yes, it says "talking" on mine too - I'll have a look in to why it does that :)

Reaction score
Thanks

For makin me feel welcome.......i haven't watched tv in ages....its actually amazing how much time just ticks by here. Have to out now, more's the pity.

Reaction score
Not for everyones teeth

Indeed they do young man....are your teeth up to it though cos i ate one last week and i could feel the sugar drilling down into me jaw, searching out them cavities. Best of luck.

nod.gif
Zzzzz

Ask a Question