Windows XP What Causes a Printer Spool Error?

Reaction score
I installed a new photo program on my computer today. I try to print a picture off of the program and a printer spool error keeps coming up. I looked in the forum here and saw the thread where someone posted on how to fix it. I went in and did that. I then typed something in word and it printed fine. I tried to go again and print that same picture then the same printer spool error came up. Please help! Thanks everyone ahead of time.

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Can you let us know what the error was..? Take a screen shot and post it in this thread..

Unfortunatly I didn't take a screen shot. I wish I would have. I don't want to go back in there and try to print again because it's a hassle to go back and reset everything. I am thinking that it's NEVER done this before so obviously it's this specific software I am assuming??

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Without the error message you got there isn't much we can do to help? :confused:

It could be anything from an application problem to a spool service error.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I installed a new photo program
... and that was called ??

What printer do you have? Standard procedure would be to uninstall the drivers & reinstall.

:user:

Ask a Question