We're engaged!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
WOW!!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! What a an impressive lot of pictures!

The two of you look fabulous, and of course one can see the happiness not just in the faces of you two but your eyes are also glittering for sure. You two make a very very fine couple indeed. Some of the pics I can tell were shot with proper planning like the one of Eiffel Tower at night all lit up and a few of the pyramid as well. Good work must say!
nod.gif

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
WOW!!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! What a an impressive lot of pictures!

The two of you look fabulous, and of course one can see the happiness not just in the faces of you two but your eyes are also glittering for sure. You two make a very very fine couple indeed. Some of the pics I can tell were shot with proper planning like the one of Eiffel Tower at night all lit up and a few of the pyramid as well. Good work must say!
nod.gif

Thanks! :D

The one in front of the Arc de Triomphe was probably the hardest - took me ages to line it up properly! That's more me being a bit dim, and not photographic difficulties though ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:

The one in front of the Arc de Triomphe was probably the hardest - took me ages to line it up properly! That's more me being a bit dim, and not photographic difficulties though ;)

Yes I knew that you must have put in some effort since any photographer can tell by just looking at it that the picture taker had not only patience to align it but had the sense of composition as well.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:

Handy tip.

Get that pic blown up into an A2 poster and stash it along with a bottle of quality bubbly.

When you hav eyour first major tiff.

Pin the poster up on your bedroom wall. Then both of you need to sit on the bed, in silence, drink the bubbly whilst looking at the poster and everything will be just fine.

:D

Ask a Question