Webcast recording.

Reaction score
As the title says is it possible to record a webcast?
My wife has past away and i would like to record a Webcast of the service if possible.
If you can is it possible someone could talk me through how to do it please?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear that @anyname.

I hope I am not too late with this reply, but it depends what webcast software is used to broadcast the service. You may be able to use some full-screen recording software to record it, whatever the software is - but the quality may not be as good. There is a list of software here:

Hopefully if you are able to speak to whoever arranges the service, they may be able to provide a download version of the service (it depends on what software they use, but I imagine for something like this, they may have already considered that someone may want a video copy).

If I can me of any more help, please do let me know and I'll be very happy to help in whatever way I can.

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply Ian.
I had not thought of contacting the organiser of the Webcast ,thank you for that.
I will contact them.
I will update you when i have an answer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have contacted the organiser of the Webcast and they can provide a DVD recording of the service.
Thanks for the help Ian.

Ask a Question