PowerPoint to Webcast/Webconferencing

jusjctin

Does PowerPoint 2003/2007 have the ability to convert a presentation into a
webcast? I was told that something like this may be built in the software in
order to share presentations while web casting with co-workers? Is this
actually possible?

Bill Dilworth

SPAM

Listen dude, this is an open forum that is completely free (yesterday,
today, and tomorrow). If you pull the feed from it and want to help people,
as your site text suggests, than post your answers here. Otherwise, you are
just another SPAMMER trying to get people to click on your site.

Bill Dilworth

jusjctin

Could you help me then by answering my question?

Bill Dilworth said:
SPAM

Listen dude, this is an open forum that is completely free (yesterday,
today, and tomorrow). If you pull the feed from it and want to help people,
as your site text suggests, than post your answers here. Otherwise, you are
just another SPAMMER trying to get people to click on your site.

Bill Dilworth

Bill Dilworth

Personally, for this I use WebEx, but I believe that GoToMeeting also has
this feature. Neither is free, nor part of PowerPoint.

Bill Dilworth

jusjctin

Thanks a lot, Steve.

Steve Rindsberg said:
As Bill's mentioned, there are companies that allow you to incorporate PPT into
web conferences of various sorts.

GoToMeeting doesn't have anything that's PPT-specific, but it certainly enables
you to share just the PPT app from your computer with other meeting attendees.

You might also look at MS Producer ... it might solve at least some of the
problem for you, and it's free.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/technologies/producer.mspx

There's also MS Live Meeting. It offers a few different features from
GoToMeeting and, I'd assume, WebEx. And seems to be a lot more difficult to get
users hooked into than either of them. If it's free, it might be worth a
looksee. If it's more than GoTo, I'd GoTo GoTo. <g>

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

Echo S

Also, for built-into PPT, you might be thinking of Presentation
Broadcasting, which used to be a PPT feature. It never did work right,
though, so IMO, it's good that they removed it. I don't like features that
only get your hopes up but never deliver the goods!

Enter the Create a Spark Presentation Contest here!
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX102395221033.aspx