Web template properties not editable

G

Hello.
I purchased (from pixelmill.com) a frontpage template while still running FP 2000. The structure of the template (on the right) which posts new, featured products etc. was editable. Same goes for the bottom structure where we can post copyright info etc. However, I have since upgraded to FP2003, and now these regions are not at all editable. Where as they were before to change featured products news etc. Anyone have any idea what it may be? There is only one option that says "editable regions", When I click on that it says something like "would you like to make it a dynamic web template?" Please help.

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Contact the folks at PixelMill to see if the template is compatible with FP2003.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

Henry Contreras said:
Hello.
I purchased (from pixelmill.com) a frontpage template while still running FP 2000. The structure
of the template (on the right) which posts new, featured products etc. was editable. Same goes for
the bottom structure where we can post copyright info etc. However, I have since upgraded to FP2003,
and now these regions are not at all editable. Where as they were before to change featured products
news etc. Anyone have any idea what it may be? There is only one option that says "editable
regions", When I click on that it says something like "would you like to make it a dynamic web
template?" Please help.

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Then you need to ask them why it is not working under FP2003.

--
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

R

Ripper

Or try reinstalling it after the upgrade to FP03. Sometimes updates can
overwrite files and/or data that those files require if they were added on.

Ask a Question