Outlook Web email to outlook express

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've just set up another email account in tiscali for a small business. Does anyone know how I can view these emails in Outlook Express? steve

Reaction score
Hello Steve.

Please do these steps.

in outlook express go to tools accounts, mail add, account. Then enter a user name for the account then enter the e-mail of the account and the on the next screen put these settings in pop.tiscali.co.uk smtp.tiscali.co.uk in the last screen make sure that you put the password and the e-mail address in incuding the bit with tiscali.co.uk once you have done these steps you should be able to view your e-mail in outlook express if not then please let me know, and I'll help you further on this.

wizkid

Reaction score
Hi Wizkid

I have tried all of that but keep getting the LOG ON box appearing with my account name and password already shown, and remember password ticked but greyed out. No matter how many times I try it keeps coming back. Any ideas?

Steve.

Reaction score
Hi Wizkid,

Got it running fine now thanks would you believe I forgot the @ ? I have even taught myself to switch identities, CHEERS!!!

Ask a Question