WD 160GB HD---A7N8X-E Dx

Wildbill

Just noticed that TIGER DIRECT sent me a Mainstream model instead of
the High Preformance one.Model BB 2MB buffer instead of Model JB 8MB
buffer..........but of course they did not make a mistake! OH yes, I
paid an extra $10.00 for the cheapy!

I probibally would not have known the differance, except I had to
remove it to get the serial number for the rebate form. After some
argument, I was begrudgenly given an RMA#, but would have to do
without a hard drive for 5 to 7 days. I will live with the cheapy I
guess.

Wildbill

A7N8X-E Deluxe Revision 2.xx BIOS 1008
AMD Athalon XP 2800+ Barton Core
2 X- Xerox (512 MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
Geforce FX 5200 128MB
Windows XP Home SP1
3Dvision TV/FM/Video Capture
Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 8 40GB Hard Drive
Western Digital Caviar WD1600BB 160GB Hard Drive
........and the list goes on.........

David H. Lipman

That's what get for buying from Tiger Direct!

Dave