WCG Maintenance period

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
By the way this is worded i assume its not applicable to BOINC so we shouldn't have any issues. :)
Sometime between 19:00 and 23:00 UTC Dec 4, 2007. UD agents will not be able to connect to the servers while we install some new hardware. The outage, when it happens, should not last very long, but some members may notice this. No action is required on the part of members. The agents will simply retry later and then continue running. The agent window will show an "agent paused" message during this time. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

More here

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
V_R said:
By the way this is worded i assume its not applicable to BOINC so we shouldn't have any issues. :)

More here

What time does it equate to here in the UK? I've had problems all day but all seems OK now.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Boinc now too.....

They've just posted that there is going to be an outage for Boinc too - doesn't say when it will start, but I assume its during the same time period:

We are going to have an outage associated with the BOINC grid as well. It should only last 1 hour
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums/wcg/viewthread?thread=17421

user.gif

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Yep, same for me EPF - won't be for long though :thumb:

Ask a Question