Human Proteome Folding Project (HPF1) Finished

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
The last Human Proteome Folding units for HPF1 are being sent out tonight, and the new HPF2 project will start soon.

In the meantime those who have selected to crunch ONLY HPF units in their profiles, MUST change to either ALL or FAAH units only ASAP , otherwise Boinc/UD Agent will just pause waiting for non-existing work :thumb:

(Go to WCG>My Grid>My Projects)

Sometime this afternoon, we will have sent out the last new work units to process for the Human Proteome Folding (HPF1) project. I'm not certain whether the UD or Boinc side of the grid will reach that point first. However, this means that agents looking for more HPF1 work will not get more after this time. Those agents set to only contribute to HPF1 and those which do not meet the minimum hardware requirements for other projects will indicate that they are "Paused" in the lower part of the UD agent window. You should let agents still working on HPF1 finish their current work unit. If for some reason not enough agents return a result for a specific work unit in the next days, a few more copies of those may be issued. But, otherwise new HPF1 work will not be scheduled

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums/wcg/viewthread?thread=7613

:thumb:

Last edited:

Ask a Question