Warning - Beware

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
WARNING - BEWARE

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into B&Q in the Mall for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen. Their lovely figures almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It's impossible not to look, especially with all the rain we have been having.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another store, in my case, Morrison’s. You agree and they both get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing, and both get completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen July 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th. Also August 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this coming weekend.

So Be Warned!

P.S. Lidl have wallets on sale for £1.99 each, Aldi are £1.75 and look nicer.

:D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I like that :D

Oddly enough I was approached sort of similarly, really, about ten months ago in the car park at Makros.

Except this particular female was the wrong side of 35, heavily made up with long black dyed hair. She was wearing a belted up French style raincoat.

She approached me holding a petrol can and explained that she had the can but no money to buy a gallon of petrol to get home as she'd run out of gas. Basically, she was asking me for the money. So I offered to drive her to the nearest garage and back and I'd put it in the car for her.

At that, she walked off.

Well, that's a scam I hadn't encountered before.

After I'd finished in Makros I drove about quarter mile to Wickes and lo and behold she's in the Wickes' car park trying the same thing and actually asked me again....

Not the brightest of scammers then :)

Reaction score
Hi Nivrip,
Ya really took me in with the start of that story, man. I was actually feeling sympathetic until the twist.
Im off to B&Q.lol

Reaction score
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
:thumb:

Ask a Question