Wanted Nvidia Geforce 7 Series Gfx Card Agp

CSB

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been away for quite a while but I'm now back, maybe some of you will remember me?, my girlfriend has her own self built PC that was done by her brother but it really need a much better graphics card for me to play my slightly older games like Max Payne 2 and GTA San Andreas etc

So I am asking if anyone out there has a 7 Series Nvidia Geforce graphics card for sale like the 7800 AGP or slightly below???

Please could you let me know asap if anyone has one

Many thanks

Rob

CSB

Reaction score
Thanks PotGuy, it does look like a nice card but I want to stay with the Nvidia range to be honest, I'd even go for a 6 Series Geforce card if I had too, so if anyone has a 6800 or similar for sale then please let me know

Thanks again

CSB

Reaction score
Come on Guys!, Surely someone must have a Nvidia Geforce 6 or 7 Series AGP Graphics card that they no longer need ??? :(

I might be selling some stuff my self soon, will let you know what I have once I've gone through it all

Rob

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Rob :wave:

If no-one here has one you might be able to pick up a reasonably priced one from ebay :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hi Rob, long time. :)

You had the last AGP card i had. ;)

I think ians on the right track.

CSB

Reaction score
Hi Ian/V_R

The card I bought from you V_R was for the Self built PC that my brothers still have, I moved to Wales a few months ago and am now using my Girlfriends comp and the card in it isn't good enough to play my games to their full advantage, the rest of her comps Specs are fine tho

I try to stay away from ebay when it comes to PC hardware as I've had a bad expierience before when I tried to buy a graphics card a few years ago, alot of people have made ebay more hassel than it's worth sometimes

I might just leave it then and just wait a year or so and start from scratch again, but I hate not being able to play my Max Payne 2 and San Andreas game properly :( (yes I know there all now old games when compared to what you guys play on but I still like em) :)

I just don't have the money right now to play on systems like yours, as I've now moved and its been costing alot to get things sorted and now need to save up again

Thanks for the replys all

Rob

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I know you don't like e-bay but this may be worth a look , they have agp 7600 GS/GT's aswell .

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ATI-RADEON-SA...oryZ3762QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

happywave.gif

Ask a Question