NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 Video Card Roundup – ASUS, EVGA and Zotac

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Legit Reviews have been taking a look at the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 video cards from ASUS, EVGA and Zotac, with the aim of putting them through their paces. Here's a snippet:

The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 900 series is without a doubt the the best selling desktop graphics card right now and the introduction of the GeForce GTX 950 last month at the $149 price point will only help solidify the sales dominance of the series. NVIDIA’s GM206 ‘Maxwell’ GPU with 1024 CUDA cores enabled delivers the performance needed for 1080P gaming on the GeForce GTX 950. The GM206 also features all the NVIDIA bells and whistles, so you’ll find support for NVIDIA GameWorks, NVIDIA G-Sync, NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA SLI, NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology and of course DirectX 12 support (API Feature Level 12_1) for those wanting to run Windows 10. This is the most feature rich video card ever released at the $149 price point, so its no wonder that gamers around the world are looking at the card for their next gaming system update.

gtx950-roundup-cards-645x371.jpg

Read the full round up here.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I've ordered a Sapphire AMD R9 380 Nitro 4GB D5 (DirectX 12 support) :)

Ask a Question