Wanadoo ADSL Connection

G

I can manage to get a connection to Wanadoo ADSL (in France) by the default dial-up manager provided by Wanadoo. However, when trying the same thing on the other user on this computer (even after giving them Admin rights) an error 623 (local to Wanadoo I think) occurs. Any ideas please

D

David H. Lipman

Does your DSL use PPPoE ?

In addition:
If you post to UseNet with your TRUE, not a munged, email address then you have invited the
Swen Internet worm [aka; W32/Gibe-F] to visit you.

The Swen is news spelled backwards. The reason it is called this is because the Swen worm
harvests email addresses from UseNet News Groups. It has an engine that allows it to post
itself to UseNet News Groups as well as it has its own email engine. From the list of
email addresses that it has harvested, it will then email itself to those addresses.

Dave

| I can manage to get a connection to Wanadoo ADSL (in France) by the default dial-up
manager provided by Wanadoo. However, when trying the same thing on the other user on this
computer (even after giving them Admin rights) an error 623 (local to Wanadoo I think)
occurs. Any ideas please.
|
|

Ask a Question