VPN disconnect

Luigi

I connect my win 2000 PC with VPN to my remote network.
After 30 seconds VPN disconnect my PC from remote LAN.
Can you help me?

Lui

Robert L [MS-MVP]

quoted from http://www.ChicagoTech.net
VPN XP Client Disconnects After One Minute
SYMPTOMS: After you install SP1 for XP, your computer may drop VPN
connections after about 55 seconds. This behavior may occur if ICS/ICF is
enabled.
RESOLUTION: 1) disable ICS. 2) disable ICF. 3) contact Microsoft Product
Support Services to obtain the fix.

--
For more and other information, go to http://www.ChicagoTech.net

Don't send e-mail or reply to me except you need consulting services.
Posting on MS newsgroup will benefit all readers and you may get more help.

Robert Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN, Anti-Virus, Tips & Troubleshooting on
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

Sergio Moreno

Hello Lui,

does the same thing happen when you connect to other VPN servers?
how about other users that connect to the same VPN server, do they get disconnected too?
it could be a problem with the VPN device if other users get disconnected too.

Try temporarily disabling any Firewall software on your PC (for testing purposes) and create a new VPN connectoid to see if that makes a difference.
--------------------
From: "Luigi" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Luigi" <[email protected]>
Subject: VPN disconnect
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 08:45:09 -0700

I connect my win 2000 PC with VPN to my remote network.
After 30 seconds VPN disconnect my PC from remote LAN.
Can you help me?

Lui

--
Sergio Moreno
Microsoft Windows Networking

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.

Luigi

The problem is only on one windows 2000 client. The others
PCs, has a correct connection with VPN.
I cannot connect to another VPN server.

HI,
Luigi