Vodafone

Reaction score
Hey,

Has anyone ever had problems with Vodafone? I think im gonna go with them as they have the best deal. Everything seems to be £35/month and its either 750mins & 750txts with 02 or 500mins and 500txts with Vodafone. But Vodafone are offering 3 months half price line rental and have that stop the clock thing which means that evenings and weekends you pay for the first 3mins out of the 500 free then the rest of the call is free. I think that sounds pretty good, just never been with vodafone before!!

Bodhi

Reaction score
Was with Vodafone years ago and the were OK.
Currently with Orange on PAYG £15 top up per month & get 100 anytime minutes!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
They also laid off thousands of workers recently which doesn't exactly inspire confidence :(

But, what they're like, I don't know.

Me mate's been with Vodafone for several years now and he says they're ok.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yep they just laid off several thousand workers, and mate of mine says customer support has taken a turn because of it...

I wouldn't if it was me...But then your not me...:nod:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Never had a problem with them ... ;)

user.gif

Reaction score
I've got a contract with them and their awesome.

All the minor issues or questions i've had, a quick call to 191 and i've had it sorted or answered within 5minutes tops, and all calls to customer services via 191 made from the contract are free.

So that's a bonus point.

Their deals are great, and i got like £100 worth of credits applied to my account a few days after i got my phone, as i had them ring me up as an Official Welcome, and i sat and spoke to a lady for around 40minutes, as she explained the in's and out's of everything to do with the contract, so their really good, don't see o2 doing that do you ;)

Signal is awesome here, only around 5minutes from Mr Postill himself :) Have full 3G coverage and even have the Mobile TV package on my phone which works flawlessly.

All in all, i rate Vodafone to be better, and have a more personal touch than o2.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I'm pay as you go vodafone , 7 years , an it works just fine up here in lakes , few dead spots buy thats to be expected , works better than orange around windermere . :D

Ask a Question