Vista Vs Cubase

Reaction score
hey everyone. I used to be on XP but for christmas I got a new computer with Vista on it. On XP, Cubase worked really well the soud was perfect and everything. As soon as I went on Vista it messed up. The program still works but when I try to play my midi keyboard there is a delay and I cant record my music with a delay in sound. Ive looked at my options and it says it could possibly have something to do with low latency. Now im not too good with the technical computer terms so I dont know what to do or even if this is the problem. Can anyone help?
xx

Reaction score

Hi Normal9
If you go to the Cubase website, and then onto Technical support, they will direct you to an FTP site, where you can download patches for Vista which will sort your problems out..
</FONT>

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi madxgraohics thanks for getting back to me :) do you know which one i need to download? i really dont understand it all lol

Ask a Question