Vista is history

dyann

I've been playing around with Vista Beta 2 Build 5384 and it's history.
There are so many issues it's scarey. Screen flashes, lost the see through
border around the windows, can't use my printer, ATI radeon drivers do not
work. I'm putting XP Pro back in.

Any other people having as many problems?

Jimmy Brush

Yeah, vista beta 2 was pretty flaky.

The next preview release is just around the corner... I believe you will
find it much more to your liking.

FusionGuy

That's quite an old build. Right now you can get Build 5600, or RC1, which
is a HUGE improvement over your version.