Vista Driver for WG311 V2

Reaction score
Hi

I have just installed vista and having driver problems for my wireless netgear card the wg311.

I cant seem to find the correct driver for it,
did anyone else have this problem?

Any help please? I am pulling my hair out.

Reaction score
p.s i had the original cd somewhere
but ive lost it now

im def pulling my hair out
its the only cd ive lost for all my drivers etc..

Reaction score
I am fairly sure it is not on there

Mucks I have seen you on this site bitching about Vista and compatable drivers. I am feeling it tonight.

I got these onboard sata drivers, some other one something to do with pci management after installing them,
suddenly Vista will not work. I get to Welcome to vista screen and then this round thing comes up and the whole pc restarts.

does this sound familiar to you then?

right now I am wanting a refund! :(

Reaction score
p.s im just listening to my hard drive
is it normal for the power to go into it (I hear it power up) while the screen where I see my processor and memory come up?

I hear it power up at that stage....

im in safe mode...
right now I am unistalling these drivers to find out which one makes my vista restart...

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Yeah, I have bitched about drivers since Win95 ... but the "problem" is not all MS's fault.

Sorry, but you jump all over the forums with little problems and unless you give ALL the details I ain't gonna be much help.

You ask for drivers, I pointed you in the right direction ... I believe your "device" does not have any specific drivers for Vista ... bandwagon jumping, buy our "new-super-improved-may-work-with-Vista", by the manufacturer.

You need to fill in the holes for me ... but Wi-Fi is a pig-in-a-poke that makes me laugh. Sorry. :)

:user:

Ask a Question