View Grey Lines in Tables (That Don't Print)

peter

Hi

I am printing lables and want to view the table with light grey lines (that
don't print)

How can I make the lines of a table appear but dont print...

Cheers Peter...

Jay Freedman

Hi

I am printing lables and want to view the table with light grey lines (that
don't print)

How can I make the lines of a table appear but dont print...

Cheers Peter...

Tables > Show Gridlines.

TF

OR Tools, Options, View tab and check Text Boundaries.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

: Hi
:
: I am printing lables and want to view the table with light grey lines
(that
: don't print)
:
: How can I make the lines of a table appear but dont print...
:
:
: Cheers Peter...
:
:

Suzanne S. Barnhill

Text boundaries are displayed only in Print Layout view, however, and are no
help if you work in Normal view (as I do).

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.

TF

Good Point!

tf

: Text boundaries are displayed only in Print Layout view, however, and are
no
: help if you work in Normal view (as I do).
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
:
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup
so
: all may benefit.
:
: "TF" <terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom> wrote in message
: : > OR Tools, Options, View tab and check Text Boundaries.
: >
: > --
: > Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: > http://word.mvps.org/