VHS to VCD - output file is not so clear...

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm Raj here from Bangalore, India... I recently purchased this External USB TV tuner box and I tried using to covert some vhs tapes to vcd/svcd... the problem which I'm facing is.... suppose say I click on record button to capture video from TV or VHS.. the clarity of the video reduces and with many dots and horizontal lines scrolling on the video output (ie., saved file) .. What could be done to resolve this isssue ? For TV connection, I use RF cable and for VCR I use normal AV cable.. to connect to the tuner card.

TV tuner model: SSD-TV-811
More info on the TV tuner box http://www.techcomindia.com/itemdetail.asp?Cat=&CatID=&prodid=510&ProdName=SSD-TV-811

Thanks in advance.
Raj.

Reaction score
Hey sorry for bumping, I was thinking of buying this tv-tuner for my notebook. google landed me here.

How good is the card. Can you throw some light over it. What chip does it use? connexant or philips.. and whats the native resolution.

Ask a Question