From: Robert Hayes <>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 3:38 PM
Subject: Versions

I have Office 2000, Standard which I am running under
Windows 98 SE. All of the documentation says that
under "File" I should find "Versions..." but I do NOT
find "Versions..." anywhere.

How do I install "Version..." or, if it is already
installed, how do I get it to display as it should?

Version may be found under:
HELP / About Microsoft Word

You may also find Word and other information:
Start / Programs /Accessories / System Tools/ Software Envioroment/ OLE
Registration/ Registry