Excel How to enable engineering functions in MS Excel 2000?

Reaction score
Hi. I recently stumbled upon this question, from which I know that MS Office 2000 does support complex numbers, as part of engineering functions. However, I can't find any guide on how to enable them on Office 2000, only those from version 2007 :(

I am using Office 2013 on my primary boot OS, which is Windows 10 Home, but it doesn't allow me to edit equations created with older versions (versions of Office to 2003). For that reason, I have to use older Office to version 2003. Since 2003 doesn't work in Windows 98 I have installed into virtual machine, I had to install Office 2000. Since this version doesn't come with Ribbon interface, I have to enable those features another way. And this is my issue -> I don't know how. So I tried to use Google, but no luck :(

Do I need to enable it through installation? Or where in settings I can possibly meet the engineering functions switch?

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Glad you managed to find the answer to your query! Sorry we didn't see your topic, looks like you accidentally posted it in the archive but I've moved it to the main forum now :nod:

Ask a Question