Utility to beat up/burn in a new system

Tony

Morning everyone,

I'm looking for a utility to beat up new systems to help ensure a good
burn-in. Ideally it would run the CPU's and HD's hard for the duration of
the tests.

The old dos program just tickles these new systems.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Tony

Steven Liu [MSFT]

Hi Tony,

The following application may be what you want.

Sandra Professional 2003:
http://www.sisoftware.net/index.html?dir=dload&location=sware_dl_x86&langx=e
n&a=

For the system stability, you can run the 3D mark 2003 at:

http://www.futuremark.com/download/

Thanks for using Microsoft News Group!

Sincerely,

Steven Liu

Online Support Professional

(e-mail address removed)

This posting is provided ¡°AS IS¡± with no warranties, and confers no
rights.