Using Windows Vista E Mail/Newsgroups --

strom

Using windows Vista
Using Vista E Mail Program for e mail and newsgroups for year.
E Mail send receive ok.
Newsgroups stopped working. See error below.
Just downloads new post headers but won't display body of post.

**
Message is no longer available on the server
Windows Mail is unable to retrieve the requested message because the server
no longer has the message available.

News servers regularly expire articles as they get older to make space
available for newer articles.
IMAP servers can be accessed by multiple e-mail programs at the same time.
If you are using two programs to access your mail the list of messages maybe
out of date. Use the refresh command to update this list.
**

Windows Mail

Nick Haury

Mine says "Message could not be displayed", wonder why. I'll keep an eye on
yours and you can keep an eye on mine, "News Groups and/or News Groups in
Windows Mail.