using tsadmin

hello

i wanna on my xp pro portable manage my TSE servers sessions

so i wanna see the users who are on my tse server, and somethimes connect to
theirs sessions

i don't arrived to do that whis the tsadmin.exe on my my portable, the
option was grey

i arrive to do that if i am connected firt to my server , and use the
tsadmin on it, but for security i think that it is not good

have an idee ?
thanks

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hello,

Thank you for using newsgroup!

From your post, what option is grey? Would you please send me a screen shot
of the option so that I can perform further research?

To take a screen shot:
---------------------
1. Press the Pr Scrn key once on the keyboard when the error message
appears.
2. Click Start, go to Run, enter MSPAINT in the open dialog box, and then
Click OK.
3. Use Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot to the canvas.
4. From the File menu, go to Save and save it as a JPG file.
5. Send the JPG file to me as an attachment.
My mailbox: (e-mail address removed)

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

| From: =?Utf-8?B?bmljb2xhczI5?= <[email protected]>
| Subject: using tsadmin
| Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 12:39:03 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web
|
| hello
|
| i wanna on my xp pro portable manage my TSE servers sessions
|
| so i wanna see the users who are on my tse server, and somethimes connect
| theirs sessions
|
| i don't arrived to do that whis the tsadmin.exe on my my portable, the
| option was grey
|
| i arrive to do that if i am connected firt to my server , and use the
| tsadmin on it, but for security i think that it is not good
|
| have an idee ?
| thanks
| --
| nt

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hi,

If you have any updates or need any further assistance on this issue,
please feel free to let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

| From: (e-mail address removed) ("Ken Zhao [MSFT]")
| Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 03:45:05 GMT
| Subject: RE: using tsadmin
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web
|
| Hello,
|
| Thank you for using newsgroup!
|
| From your post, what option is grey? Would you please send me a screen
shot
| of the option so that I can perform further research?
|
| To take a screen shot:
| ---------------------
| 1. Press the Pr Scrn key once on the keyboard when the error message
| appears.
| 2. Click Start, go to Run, enter MSPAINT in the open dialog box, and then
| Click OK.
| 3. Use Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot to the canvas.
| 4. From the File menu, go to Save and save it as a JPG file.
| 5. Send the JPG file to me as an attachment.
| My mailbox: (e-mail address removed)
|
| Thanks & Regards,
|
| Ken Zhao
|
| Microsoft Online Support
| Microsoft Global Technical Support Center
|
| Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
<http://www.microsoft.com/security>
| ====================================================
| When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
| that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
| ====================================================
rights.

| --------------------
| | From: =?Utf-8?B?bmljb2xhczI5?= <[email protected]>
| | Subject: using tsadmin
| | Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 12:39:03 -0700
| | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web
| | theirs sessions
| |
| | i don't arrived to do that whis the tsadmin.exe on my my portable, the
| | option was grey
| |
| | i arrive to do that if i am connected firt to my server , and use the
| | tsadmin on it, but for security i think that it is not good
| |
| | have an idee ?
| | thanks
| | --
| | nt
| |

hello ken i just send you my mail

i m waiting for your informations

Thanks & Regards,
--
nt

"Ken Zhao [MSFT]" said:
Hi,

If you have any updates or need any further assistance on this issue,
please feel free to let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

| From: (e-mail address removed) ("Ken Zhao [MSFT]")
| Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 03:45:05 GMT
| Subject: RE: using tsadmin
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web
|
| Hello,
|
| Thank you for using newsgroup!
|
| From your post, what option is grey? Would you please send me a screen
shot
| of the option so that I can perform further research?
|
| To take a screen shot:
| ---------------------
| 1. Press the Pr Scrn key once on the keyboard when the error message
| appears.
| 2. Click Start, go to Run, enter MSPAINT in the open dialog box, and then
| Click OK.
| 3. Use Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot to the canvas.
| 4. From the File menu, go to Save and save it as a JPG file.
| 5. Send the JPG file to me as an attachment.
| My mailbox: (e-mail address removed)
|
| Thanks & Regards,
|
| Ken Zhao
|
| Microsoft Online Support
| Microsoft Global Technical Support Center
|
| Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
<http://www.microsoft.com/security>
| ====================================================
| When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
| that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
| ====================================================
rights.

| --------------------
| | From: =?Utf-8?B?bmljb2xhczI5?= <[email protected]>
| | Subject: using tsadmin
| | Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 12:39:03 -0700
| | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web
| | theirs sessions
| |
| | i don't arrived to do that whis the tsadmin.exe on my my portable, the
| | option was grey
| |
| | i arrive to do that if i am connected firt to my server , and use the
| | tsadmin on it, but for security i think that it is not good
| |
| | have an idee ?
| | thanks
| | --
| | nt
| |

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hi Nicolas,

I have got your screenshot and will perform further research.

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

| From: =?Utf-8?B?bmljb2xhczI5?= <[email protected]>
| Subject: RE: using tsadmin
| Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:41:00 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web
|
| hello ken i just send you my mail
|
| i m waiting for your informations
|
| Thanks & Regards,
| --
| nt
|

| ""Ken Zhao [MSFT]"" wrote:
|
| > Hi,
| >
| > If you have any updates or need any further assistance on this issue,
| > please feel free to let me know.
| >
| > Thanks & Regards,
| >
| > Ken Zhao
| >
| > Microsoft Online Support
| > Microsoft Global Technical Support Center

<http://www.microsoft.com/security>
| > ====================================================
| > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
so
| > ====================================================
rights.

| > --------------------
| > | From: (e-mail address removed) ("Ken Zhao [MSFT]")
| > | Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 03:45:05 GMT
| > | Subject: RE: using tsadmin
| > | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web
| > | From your post, what option is grey? Would you please send me a
screen
| > shot
| > | of the option so that I can perform further research?
| > |
| > | To take a screen shot:
| > | ---------------------
| > | 1. Press the Pr Scrn key once on the keyboard when the error message
| > | appears.
| > | 2. Click Start, go to Run, enter MSPAINT in the open dialog box, and
then
| > | Click OK.
| > | 3. Use Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot to the canvas.
| > | 4. From the File menu, go to Save and save it as a JPG file.
| > | 5. Send the JPG file to me as an attachment.
| > | My mailbox: (e-mail address removed)
| > |
| > | Thanks & Regards,
| > |
| > | Ken Zhao
| > |
| > | Microsoft Online Support
| > | Microsoft Global Technical Support Center
| > |
| > | Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
| > <http://www.microsoft.com/security>
| > | ====================================================
| > | When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
so
| > | that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
| > | ====================================================
| > | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
| > rights.
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | --------------------
| > | |
| > | |
| > | |
| > |
| > |

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hello Nicolas,

Thank you for using newsgroup!

I cannot reproduce your issue on my test environment. Have you logged on
with domain administrator account to test the issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hi Nicolas,

If you have any updates or need any further assistance on this issue,
please feel free to let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

hello

sorry for the time but i haven't see your answer on my email

when you say that you cannot reproduce my issue, does it mean that you can
do it ?

for your question, for security on my domaine i use only a local
administrateur account

but if i remember well i use the runas command to execute the tsadmin

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

I mean the option is not greyed out in my test machine.

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

i re try today with the domain\administrator credential but the option is
still grey

so can i test something else ?
thanks
nt

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hi,

If you have any updates or need any further assistance on this issue,
please feel free to let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

hello

yes i need your help because my problem is steel here

how can i connect to the sessions of my users with tsadmin on a local xp
portable

is it possible, do you arrive ?

thanks nicolas

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hi,

Can you test the issue on other different Windows XP machines?

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hi,

I am just writing to see how everything is going. If you have any updates