using fridge componants for cooling a pc

Reaction score
ok i forght about making a homemade water cooling system when speaking to my dad he said y not use a mini frige i forght about it and forght about it then couldnt decide so i wanna some help on it and how i should do it since im a noob to pc at all i forght that i may not be do much it may just be syimple ive got a pump and a radeator and tubing or i can just buy a fridge which one plz help me

using a fridge

Not sure if using normal fridge components will work, i may be wrong, it would be better & safer to use a kit specially designed to do this sort of cooling. See what others post on the subject:thumb:

ye i know its just that usiing kits are so exspensive and i can get a fridge of $20 so alot cheaper

if you search for the thread on fridge as a case you'll probably get all the answers you want

buy a cheap kit

pinkpig said:
ye i know its just that usiing kits are so exspensive and i can get a fridge of $20 so alot cheaper
May be cheaper but is it safer, a proper kit would be all set up ok, but a diy kit if it leaked could wipe out your motherboard, graphics or worse

This sounds like a slightly dangerous plan, in all honesty. PCs are tricky things at the best of times.

Yes it can be done. Ive seen it, however I suggest you dont try!

For a start if you leak the coolant and get caught it is now a criminal offence

Be warned!!

Back