USB TV Stick Question ???

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Got a USB TV stick , loaded the driver and the Blaze TV software and me pc keeps crashing . Think its the Blaze TV software .

Q : is ther any other software that will let me watch digital tv using me USB TV stick . I've gotr NERO 7 Ultra can I use that ??

The trouble is I'm trying to get this to work on my sisters pc and she lives 100 miles away from me . I've been across to visit twice with no sucess . I know she can get digital as she has a freeview box and I've pluged the USB stick into her rooftop ariel with no result . If it ain't the software it could be a duff unit .
wallbash.gif
:D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i have used nero 7 Ultra to watch TV usig my TV card, it works fine, can't hurt to try but the software is a little annoying when changing channels

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Thanks ME__2001 I'll see if she can follow my directions on the phone . At least then I'll know if the stick works . This should be a laugh . Wish I'd thought of Nero while I was at her house . :D

Ask a Question