usb to ps/2 adapter, a ps/2 mouse speed become very slow

I use a 'usb to ps/2 adapter' to connect my ps/2 trackball mouse and ps/2
touch pad on a Win xp computer, no driver has installed, they both work but
with a extremely slow mouse speed. The mouse speed on control pannel has
already pused to the fastest. How can I improve the speed?
Please help.

Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers

Hi,

Try installing a driver from the manufacturer instead of using the Windows
default driver.

--
Best of Luck,

Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"usb to ps/2 adapter, mouse becomes slow" <usb to ps/2 adapter, mouse
becomes (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Thank you for your reply.
The problem occurs for any simple ps/2 mouse. There is no other drivers.

Malke

usb said:
Thank you for your reply.
The problem occurs for any simple ps/2 mouse. There is no other
drivers.

Perhaps you need to disable your touchpad if you are using a mouse with
your particular laptop? Check on the laptop mftr.'s website for tech
support issues. Perhaps updating the touchpad drivers might make a
difference.

Malke

Thank you for replies.

Disable my laptop touchpad or update the laptop's touchpad drivers make no
difference.