Upgrade to Expression

Upgrade to Expression Web

I am going to purchase Expression Web but don't know if I should purchase the
upgrade of the full version. I believe since I just purchased the full
version of Office Ultimate that I can just purchase Expressions upgrade. I
don't have an old version of Front Page. Would anyone know before I purchase
an upgrade and it won't work.

Thanks

Rob Giordano \(Crash\)

You can buy just the upgrade.

--
Rob Giordano

"Upgrade to Expression Web" <Upgrade to Expression