Update WinAudit 2.06

Goeroeboeroe

Version 2.06:
Italian user interface

http://www.pxserver.com/WinAudit.htm

WinAudit is free, you can use it in your commercial applications and
distribute it freely to anyone. The programme works on Windows® 95 and
newer and requires neither installation nor configuration. Its small
size enables it to run from a floppy disk or USB drive. WinAudit can
create formatted emails so you can get an audit of just about any
Windows® based personal computer.

WinAudit features list:

The programme reports on virtually every aspect of computer inventory
and configuration. Results are displayed in web-page format, categorised
for ease of viewing and text searching. Whether your interest is in
software compliance, hardware inventory, technical support, security or
just plain curiosity, WinAudit has it all. The programme has advanced
features such as service tag detection, hard-drive failure diagnosis,
network port to process mapping, network connection speed, system
availability statistics as well as Windows® update and firewall
settings.

Peter

Ron May

Message-ID said:

Very nice, and FAST! Ran a complete audit on my entire machine in
about the same time it takes me to bring up the "Add or Remove
Programs" list, but gave me at least ten times as much information.
Good thing about it for my purposes is the report can be saved in a
variety of formats and stored elsewhere (on Gmail, USB keychain drive,
CD-R, etc.) for safekeeping/reference.

JC

Goeroeboeroe said:
[...]

Apparently I have a 16 button mouse. I know my mouse has 5 buttons, but
I'm still hunting for the other 11.