Update on my daughter Sandie

Reaction score
Unfortunately she has to go back into hospital today at 3.00 PM :(

She is not doing to well, she has had her lungs separated from the heart sack, and she is now retaining too much fluid and has to have it drained again, looks like a long job, christmas ain`t going to be enjoyable this year.
Thank you all for your concern of this matter, you are all so kind and thoughtful!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
I am so sorry itsme :(
I can't even begin to imagine what it is like watching something like this happen to your own child.
I will be holding you both in my heart & sending love your way.
And hoping for a quick & stable recovery.
hugs to you both.

Reaction score
Thank you cirianz I feel somewhat disheartened by it all, I dont cry very often but!:( I would take her place at anytime.

Last edited:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Yes, I know. I'm sure that she knows too.
Just remember that you are making a difference.
Being there & loving her.
She knows that
& it does help.
& it is more important than words can say.
However helpless you may feel
What you do for her, in it's own way is at least as important as anything the Doctors can do.
She is a fighter, & you give her something to fight for.

Reaction score
itsme said:
Thank you cirianz I feel somewhat disheartened by it all, I dont cry very often but!:( I would take her place at anytime.
I'm really sorry to hear Sandie has had a set back, if their is anything we can do we are all only a mouse click away:thumb:

Reaction score
I'm really sorry for your daughter itsme:(

Hope she gets well soon
bowdown.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
itsme, send Sandie my best wishes would you please and let her know we're rooting for her here at PCR.

Here's wishing you both nothing but good things.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've got my fingers and toes crossed for a speedy recovery itsme and Sandie. :thumb:

Reaction score
feckit said:
I'm really sorry to hear Sandie has had a set back, if their is anything we can do we are all only a mouse click away:thumb:

feckit I thank you and appreciate that I can count on you all at this time, on the BEST forum world wide:thumb:

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
itsme, send Sandie my best wishes would you please and let her know we're rooting for her here at PCR.

Here's wishing you both nothing but good things.

Cheers Flops at the moment I don`t know what to do for the best, I spend a lot of the time on this forum as it does take my mind off whats happening! for a while anyways.

Reaction score
system32_freak said:
I'm really sorry for your daughter itsme:(

Hope she gets well soon
bowdown.gif

Thank you for your concern, I really do appreciate it.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your daughters setback and I do sincerely hope she makes a very quick recovery..

Sending positive thoughts your way....:nod:

Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Sorry to hear of your daughters setback and I do sincerely hope she makes a very quick recovery..

Sending positive thoughts your way....
nod.gif

Thank you crazylegs.

CSB

Reaction score
Hi itsme

I too want to say how much we all wish your daughter a full recovery a.s.a.p, any time you need someone to talk too you know any of us are more than happy to be there for you

It might not be any use to you but the madnotbad forum that I'm also a member of, offer's help and support for people who are currently going through a lot, you don't have to join to make a post

Thinking of you and your daughter

Rob, Gizmo, Rocky

Last edited:

Ask a Question