She make false papers get into university too
* From: bbloulou <luis.rivera56@xxxxxxxxx>
* Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 07:26:41 -0800

Look at weseal face picture of Illegal Uliana!!!! yo can see in bad
face that she is bad person have no soul any place. Have no heart.

Perdon. Craiglist take my phot o off so no body can look at weseal
face ahora mismo. I find new way to show this.

Very wrong what this illegal did, she brake visa, brake family!!!
Make
sex with stupid American guy he father of 4 year son!!!

She have no soul care for no body!!! Only want American $$$$$$ &
Green
Card!!!

Now little boy doesnt see his papa!!! Wife is very sad!!!! Family is
all broke!!!

Illegal Uliana try for blackmail wife!!!! Make lies and get into
university allso!!!

She does all crimes, she is laugher & do what she want. What person
does this??? This criminlal illegal is psycho for sure!!!!

ILLEGAL ULIANA GET OUT OF NY OUT OF USA!!!!!

Sometime soon they deport to her I hope! But here is info for you to
think about so protext self, family job & country.

YO See picture of weseal face stripper. She make change nose
she try and fix face for may be 5 to 10 hour put on dress cloth but
STILL yo can see she have no soul!!! Face is like some bad animal
she only want some thing kill & eat.

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/rnr/790411969.html

Perdon. Craiglist take my phot o off so no body can look at weseal
face ahora mismo. I find new way to show this.

Chat of stripper EXACT PLAN to get into US illegal
http://www.site2date.com/chat/data/23597_35806.txt

For Report Illegal Aliens
http://www.reportillegals.com/

More criminal like Stripper
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/10/23/080527.php

ILLEGAL ULIANA GET OUT OF NY OUT OF USA!!!!!

We are laugher allso. Illegal Uliana never get Green Card!!!!

Immigration & goverment people knows to her now for sure!!!
They say she need to go home.

Louie
(I am Puerto Rican American Patriot& family guy)

Look at this Mr Sanjay post I put up again.

Read & find all info about Illegal Uliana & what she plan &
what she do. This is true case de veras not some story.

To Whom it May Concern:

Please be advised that Uliana Abramova, recently dismissed from
Scores
NY West Side, is in flagrant violation of her Non-Immigrant J-1 Visa.
She is presently based in New York City, and it is likely that she
will at some point seek employment at your New York City location. It
has come to our attention that Abramova has attempted to prevent
widespread knowledge of her illegal status She has attempted to
coerce
several American men into marriage, in order to derive immigration
benefits. Abramova has in fact made serious threats against the wife
of one of the men she seduced, the father of a four year old child.
Please see the original email she sent to this poor woman, directly
following this email.

I must state unequivocally that all of the statements contained
herein
are factual and verifiable. It is also true that the removal from the
USA of Uliana Abramova would not normally be a matter of such
urgency,
except that she is a person who enjoys creating mischief and havoc.
She is therefore a liability to anyone who may employ her, and a
public nuisance in general.

Abramova effects an innocent, naive demeanor but is predatory,
unpredictable and dangerous. She is a Russian national and speaks
with
an accent, is 5'5" tall, with an extremely slight build and thin
wispy
hair dyed red or blond. She has altered her appearance considerably
in
the past few years (several surgeries to eliminate a bulbous nose),
and may continue to do so.

Our documentation indicates that Abramova came to the USA with the
definite intention of violating the conditions of her temporary, Non-
Immigrant, nonrenewable J-1 Visa. Entry into the USA was granted to
her under the stipulation that she work as a camp counselor at CCUSA
from 5/06 until 10/06. Abramova never showed up to work at the camp
and she also remained in the USA past the term of her temporary visa,
10/06. She is therefore both in violation of her visa and in
overstay.

The word is lately that Abramova has been admitted to university,
possibly one of those in the CUNY system. She has accomplished this
by
failing to disclose her illegal status. This will not stand. She is
going to be deported. Abramova is not legally allowed to work or live
or do anything anywhere in the USA. She in fact was recently refused
student visa on the basis of her intentional violation of the J-1
Visa.

Contact has been made with ICE and with the Compliance Unit,
Department of State. Representative Jerrold Nadler of Manhattan
Congressional District 8 has offered to be of assistance, and the
process of having her removed from the USA is well under way.

Please be good enough to take this information seriously. It should
serve as a warning to avoid employing or associating with persons of
this description. I will not post the relevant law here, but suffice
it to say that anyone who employs Abramova or otherwise acts in any
manner than enables her to stay in the USA is guilty of "harboring,"
an offense punishable by 5 years in jail.

If you consider posting this warning on the internet to be
excessively
inflammatory, please be good enough to advise your colleagues of this
matter privately. Thus informed, they can act according to their own
best judgement.

Sincerely yours,
Sanjay Karam, Esq.

cc: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Department of Homeland
Security)

United States Department of State (Compliance Unit)

ILLEGAL ULIANA GET OUT OF NY OUT OF USA!!!!!

Yo read this Illegal Stripper send to wife Mrs Lena!!!

She try and blackmail to her!!! Police need put her in jail now!!!!

[...]

Alias

Bill said:
Ringmaster, you need to get help. Stop pretending to be another user and
get the medical help you so seriously need.

Snip off topic crap.

And this has what to do with Vista or computers for that matter? Do you
think this is a chat room, Bill?

Alias

Bill Yanaire

Alias said:
Snip off topic crap.

And this has what to do with Vista or computers for that matter? Do you
think this is a chat room, Bill?

Alias

I'm just having fun with my "good buddy" Adam Albright. Speaking of "off
topic crap" I seem to remember quite a few posts that you generate that are
"off topic". Need I say more?

Alias

Bill said:
I'm just having fun with my "good buddy" Adam Albright.

So, you admit it has nothing to do with Vista or computers and that you
started an off topic thread that no one would be interested in except
your ego, right?

Alias

Bill Yanaire

Alias said:
So, you admit it has nothing to do with Vista or computers and that you
started an off topic thread that no one would be interested in except your
ego, right?

Alias

Yes I admit my post had nothing to do with Vista. I did not start the
thread, I just posted a reply to the thread. Did you not notice that? I
found that you were interested in this thread because you replied to it!
We're even on the EGO front!

Alias

Bill said:
Yes I admit my post had nothing to do with Vista. I did not start the
thread, I just posted a reply to the thread. Did you not notice that? I
found that you were interested in this thread because you replied to it!
We're even on the EGO front!

In my newsreader, it's a new thread, no "Re:".

If you, Spanky and Frank would leave, this group could go about the
business of helping people with Vista instead of watching your and your
buddies' egos get blown way out of proportion. The three of you are
destroying this newsgroup with your antics.

Alias

Bill Yanaire

Alias said:
In my newsreader, it's a new thread, no "Re:".

If you, Spanky and Frank would leave, this group could go about the
business of helping people with Vista instead of watching your and your
buddies' egos get blown way out of proportion. The three of you are
destroying this newsgroup with your antics.

Alias

Give me a break. Most of your posts are in response to Frank. Post after
post. So if you, Ringmaster, and measekite leave, this group could go about
it's business without your antics and Ubuntu preaching.

Paladin

Bill Yanaire said:
Give me a break. Most of your posts are in response to Frank. Post after
post. So if you, Ringmaster, and measekite leave, this group could go
about it's business without your antics and Ubuntu preaching.

Actually, you guys bring up Ubuntu way more often than Alias does.

Alias

Bill said:
Give me a break. Most of your posts are in response to Frank. Post after
post. So if you, Ringmaster, and measekite leave, this group could go about
it's business without your antics and Ubuntu preaching.
But I like being an annoying a** licking, sh*t eating, sheep f*cking,
booger eating moron troll lying loser.

Alias

Bill said:
Yes I admit my post had nothing to do with Vista. I did not start the
thread, I just posted a reply to the thread. Did you not notice that? I
found that you were interested in this thread because you replied to it!
We're even on the EGO front!
I wasn't interested I just wanted to be my annoying a**hole licking self

Alias

Bill said:
I'm just having fun with my "good buddy" Adam Albright. Speaking of "off
topic crap" I seem to remember quite a few posts that you generate that are
"off topic". Need I say more?
Everything I say is off topic. if I had a brain that might be different
but I'm dumber than a box of rocks so I just say things that pop into my
head which are all assanine I know.

Bill Yanaire

Alias said:
Everything I say is off topic. if I had a brain that might be different
but I'm dumber than a box of rocks so I just say things that pop into my
head which are all assanine I know.

Fell better impersonating Alias do ya? You are correct if you had a brain
you would do a better job but you DON'T

Alias

Bill said:
Give me a break. Most of your posts are in response to Frank. Post after
post. So if you, Ringmaster, and measekite leave, this group could go about
it's business without your antics and Ubuntu preaching.

Not true. If we were to leave, you, Spanky and Frank would find others
to fight with. When you all are not here, it's quiet even though I and
the others continue here. Proof is in the pudding.

Alias

Alias

Alias said:
But I like being an annoying a** licking, sh*t eating, sheep f*cking,
booger eating moron troll lying loser.

And that's why you're impersonating me?

Alias