Subject: TR: Anne roumanoff allume Sarkozy
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:47:41 +0100
From: "xxxxxxxxx" <[email protected]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

------_=_NextPart_001_01C858ED.FF969F65

Objet : Fw: Anne roumanoff allume Sarkozy

------_=_NextPart_001_01C858ED.FF969F65

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">

<STYLE>.hmmessage P {
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: = 0px;
PADDING-TOP: 0px } BODY.hmmessage {
FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma
}
</STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16587" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD> <BODY
class=3Dhmmessage bgColor=3D#ffffff> <DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma
size=3D2><B>Objet :</B> Fw: Anne roumanoff = allume=20
Sarkozy<BR><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C858ED.FF969F65--

Brian Tillman

Pascal Flo said:
With some email sender, emails are unreadable. messages contain
header and all HTML tag. See exemple below.

Microsoft knows about this problem but would like a screen shot of it and
qould like to know if you have Word set as the mail editor/reader or not.
Please send this information to me and I will pass it on to a Microsoft
contact. The address I used to post this is valid. Send the information
there.

Lars

Hi!
Is there any update of any progress of a bugfix already?
I have the exact same problem.
Looks like it has something to do with 'undisclosed-recipients'.
I don't know why, but even if I have one address as 'to' and two added in
'cc' Outlook changes it into 'undisclosed-recipients' and the problem seems
to occur.
I can post the headers if needed.

First I used Outlook 2007 + Vista Business, thought the problem was cuased
by Outlook 2007. Therefore downgraded to Outlook 2003 (kept the rest of
Office 2007), but the problem still persists. It even got worse since right
now I also often cannot open messages or receive attachments.

In my settings I have set HTML formatting and I am not using Word as the
editor (with is not selecable when you choose HTML layout).
Hopefully there is a quick solution available. I do not want to downgrade to
XP as well.

Regards,
Lars

Frenchy

Lars said:
[...]

Brian, can you post your E-Mail address, so I can send you examples of
this problem. It is driving me nuts! Many people searching for a
solution. I have a Laptop, with identical software and setup to this
desktop (Office 2007, Vista Ultimate) and have checked every possible
setting of the Laptop versus this machine and all appear identical, yet
E-Mails show perfect on the Laptop and just red x's here

Frenchy

Frenchy

Alan Questell

It's an Outlook - Vista problem and there is no setting on your machine that
is going to fix it.

It only occurs when all the recipients are in the BCC field.

Lars

Hmmmm, I think it happens more often.
Also when I just put everyone into the to and/or cc it turned out to happen.
Below in a reply on one of my messages, which clearly is messed up.
Hopefully Microsoft fixes it in Vista SP1 or an Outlook 2007 patch soon!

Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:27:30 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C88E7B.FC501F10

------=_NextPart_001_003E_01C88E7B.FC501F10

Text,
=20
Text........... =
text

With strange =20 and = signs I did not put in.

However, quite in the beginning of the message you can see:
To: undisclosed-recipients
But I did not put it there. How does it end up there because that seems to
be the cause. (Well it still should not happen, but anyway.)

Brian Tillman

Lars said:
Is there any update of any progress of a bugfix already?

Nope, not yet.
I have the exact same problem.
Looks like it has something to do with 'undisclosed-recipients'.
I don't know why, but even if I have one address as 'to' and two
added in 'cc' Outlook changes it into 'undisclosed-recipients' and
the problem seems to occur.

it has to do with receiving the message via Bcc. I don't think what's in
the To field has any bearing on it.
I can post the headers if needed.

No need.

Brian Tillman

Frenchy said:
Brian, can you post your E-Mail address, so I can send you examples of
this problem. It is driving me nuts!

While my address is available on every single post I make, including the one
you replied to, it would be pointless to send additional examples. I'll
solicited and received plenty and passed them on to Microsoft.
Many people searching for a
solution. I have a Laptop, with identical software and setup to this
desktop (Office 2007, Vista Ultimate) and have checked every possible
setting of the Laptop versus this machine and all appear identical,
yet E-Mails show perfect on the Laptop and just red x's here

This is a completely different problem than the one being discussed in this
thread. Please start your own thread.

Lars

it has to do with receiving the message via Bcc. I don't think what's in
the To field has any bearing on it.
Disagree!
This message was only send to people using 'To' and 'Cc', and still got
messed up with =20 and other things.

Fromp6"Lars Rengersen \(Monito\)" <e-mail>
To: "'Name'" <e-mail>
Cc: "'Name'" <e-mail>,
"Name" <e-mail>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:27:30 +0100

Lars said:
Disagree!
This message was only send to people using 'To' and 'Cc', and still
got messed up with =20 and other things.

Disagree all you want. Up to this point, no one has ever presented evidence
for the problem under any condition except what I've described. Before I
could conclude that what you're seeing is a result of the same issue, I'd
have to know more about it. The message you included appears to have come
from you, not received by you. That means one of the other people (in the
To or Cc) must have received it any it is they who might have seen the
problem. Moreover, I see no evidence that there's any "undisclosed
recipients" in the example you included, yet in your initial post you said
"Outlook changes it into 'undisclosed-recipients'".

Gordon Ching

I run XP and Outlook 2003 and I have this problem too.
It only started about 6 months ago but before then, everything was fine.

This problem occurs even when I am the only recipient of the email which was sent us To: and not Bcc:( I asked the sender)

Outlook receives my emails from 3 accounts/sources: Gmail, Hotmail and my email address with my ISP.
The emails are perfectly legible if I were to read them directly in gmail or hotmail etc. If I resend the legible emails from say hotmail to gmail or vice versa, I get mixed/random results ie some emails are garbled again but some come through normal!

I haven't got a clue why this happens but it is very frustrating.

Gordon Ching

StephenSar

I am having a very similar problem with my hotmail acct. Reading the emails
in IE7/hotmail website, all is very clear.
In my Outlook 2007 SP1 (OS Vista SP1) when I download into the hotmail
folder using http or the outlook connector,
my emails have a lot of strange characters. Happens to my emails from China
only.
Using XP Outlook Express, I dont get this problem when I download the paid
hotmail acct into OE.
I have been struggling with these two weeks already and no clue how to solve
this, am thinking of going back to XP
using outlook express!! Any help will be appreciated.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Please define "unreadable." What shows in your mail message? Nothing? Random characters?

What character set do you have set for your encoding? What happens if you change it to something else?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

in message I run XP and Outlook 2003 and I have this problem too.
It only started about 6 months ago but before then, everything was fine.

This problem occurs even when I am the only recipient of the email which was sent us To: and not Bcc:( I asked the sender)

Outlook receives my emails from 3 accounts/sources: Gmail, Hotmail and my email address with my ISP.
The emails are perfectly legible if I were to read them directly in gmail or hotmail etc. If I resend the legible emails from say hotmail to gmail or vice versa, I get mixed/random results ie some emails are garbled again but some come through normal!

I haven't got a clue why this happens but it is very frustrating.

Gordon Ching

StephenSar

I paste 2 samples below:
It only happens to some of my incoming emails which I rec fm China contacts
but other emails fm China are okay. I have random question marks instead of
new
line feed and space in between becomes random characters, some characters
also change to unreadable.
I have UTF-8 Enabled and now using rich text, but same happens with HTML.

Question marks appear frequently and then the unreadable characters:

?
2008-05-04
_____

???: Jia
????: 2008-05-04?5:00:11
???: sun
??: Cen
??: RE: RE: RE: ??SGS??
?

Dear Mary,

?

Please kindly find below quotation,

1.燬ervice: 100%

a) Workmanship check;

b) Inspection Report;

2.?Inspection Products:

Men抯 Trousers牋牋牋 ?牋牋牋 3100 pcs?

Women抯 Trousers牋牋牋 牋 3900pcs?

====================================
Another sample below:

18:57:28?008-05-04
?
Dear Stephen,
?
It is (I have deleted part of the text here).
?
Any question please contact us at any time, thanks.
?
We are looking forward to receiveing your comments.
?
Best regards
Amanda?
?