Uniblue Driver scanner 2013 now free!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thought I would post this up
I downloaded and gave it a whirl, I'm normally pretty cautious of Driver scanners as have had problems in the past, but decided to give this one a whirl due to some positive reviews and it done a good job and managed not to stuff my system up..
It scanned and downloaded 24 outdated drivers and I installed them all manually so giving myself more control if anything had gone wrong, but all went smoothly and all my drivers are up to date and the Laptop is tickety boo...Sweet :thumb:

https://store.uniblue.com/278/purl-...=covermount-free&x-covermount-free=webuser_DS

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I always wonder about these freebies. Reformatted laptop last night, downloaded all the latest drivers from HP. Installed all the Windows updates, ran Secunia which told me my system was 100% up to date. Ran this freebie now, and it tells me I have 12 devices out of date. :lol:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
PSI scans for "security" updates to drivers.

I really don't care if I have the latest-n-greatest, as long as it can't be molested ... yet. :)

Ask a Question