Unable to route a fax in e-mail

Reaction score
Hi, I've a problem with my Windows Fax.
I've setting my Fax to route incoming faxes to a mailbox using my Smtp and works without problem.
2 days ago I've change my modem fax and now the routing can't works.
In event viewer I see these 3 problems:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Fax
Event Category: Inbound
Event ID: 32083
Date: 6/30/2005
Time: 9:09:19 AM
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER-G
Description:
Unable to route fax C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows NT\MSFax\Queue\1C57D3E53A788.tif to the requested e-mail address.

The following error occurred: 0x80040211
This error code indicates the cause of the error.

Check the SMTP server configuration, and correct any anomalies.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Event ID: 32089
Description:
The Fax Service failed to execute a specific routing method. The service will retry to route the fax according to the retries configuration. If the retries fail, verify routing method configuration.
Job ID: 0x0401c57d3e53a788.
Received on Device: 'Best Data Data Fax Modem'
Sent from: ''
Received file name: 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows NT\MSFax\Queue\1C57D3E53A788.tif'.
Routing extension name: 'Microsoft Routing Extension'
Routing method name: 'Route through e-mail'
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Event ID: 32078
Description:
A successfully received fax was not routed automatically. You can find the fax in the Inbox/Incoming archive folder by its Job ID. Job ID: 0x0401c57d3e53a788. Received on Device: 'Best Data Data Fax Modem' Sent from: ''

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

I don't know what could be happened...all the settings are the same before I change the modem and I've verified them 3 times!

Any idea?

Thank U in advance...

Ask a Question