Windows 7 Unable to open.jpg attachmenst

Reaction score
I have Windows 7 Home Premium and starting last week was unable to open .jpg files of my grandson. I was unaware that in Outlook, all attachments are saved in "Outlook Secure Temporary File Folder" which when 100 files is reached, you receive an error message and the file will not open. The message does not tell you this important bit of information or how to fix it, however with persistence I discovered how to empty the folder as follows:
Click on START and select Outlook Tools 2.3. On the screen it shows a number of Outlook Paths. Go down to "Outlook uses the temporary folder to open attachments" and select "Empty Folder". You can also select open folder prior to emptying, to see what you had in there.
This procedure is simple and it worked so now we can enjoy receiving our daily dose of grandson photo's from Dublin, here in Vancouver!

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
First time I have heard of that and I recieve hundreds of images every week

Ask a Question