Two PCs, One Monitor

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Is it possible to run two Pcs onto one monitor, and, to make life easier, using only one keyboard and mouse?

I know of a simple way to do it - unplug monitor, keyboard and mouse and attach to other PC but is it possible to do it, simply, without having to do this?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Here you go

I do actually have one of those for sale now, the one I used in the review, as I no longer have a need for it.

If you want to make me an offer, please do.

Please note it only works with usb mice & keyboards and DVI video. Also only 2.1 or stereo sound.

It currently costs £55.81 new Link I'm not sure if that price includes postage from that supplier.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Thanks for that info, Viv, just what I'm looking for. :thumb: And thanks for your input too, Flops. What I want is a non-USB set up (old PCs) and they are available on eBay as a Buy it Now offer at £9.99 and free postage so might look at that.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Just as a follw-up to this thread, I got a KVM switch on eBay for £9.99 ( four port switches for £12.99) and it works a treat. Saves lots of space. :)

Ask a Question