TweakUI_ia64

Hi.
I download from
TweakUI for Itanium based sytem cause i have an Athlon 3000+ proccesor and
windows x64 pro SO, but when i try to install there's show a message "the
image file is correct, but is for machine type other than the current
machine"; I try to install the other aviable version but it show other
message tellme that this ist'n the right version to my SO and ai have to
download x64 version. What can I do?

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Please repost your inquiry in the Windows 64-bit newsgroup:

Windows 64-bit newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------------

:

| Hi.
| I download from
| http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
| TweakUI for Itanium based sytem cause i have an Athlon 3000+ proccesor and
| windows x64 pro SO, but when i try to install there's show a message "the
| image file is correct, but is for machine type other than the current
| machine"; I try to install the other aviable version but it show other
| message tellme that this ist'n the right version to my SO and ai have to
| download x64 version. What can I do?

Michael Wayne

On Microsoft site where you select the Tweak UI to download.

Read - There are 2 differentr versions of TweakUI. One Itanium and the other
is Tweak UI.

Itanium even though it is a 64 bit processor is not what you have.

You will need to select the other Tweak UI for use on your computer.

Now since you tried this one, try it again but this time download it to a
different location on your hard drive and then run it from there.

Hope this helps
Michael Wayne

"TweakUI for windows x64 version!!!" <TweakUI for windows x64
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Michael Wayne

My Bad

I thought that is was x64 compatable and it is not. A search for x64 Pro
TweakUI will take you here, but it does work for x64 Pro.

Michael Wayne