Tronsmart Vega S95 Telos Android 4K Media Player

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Mad Shrimps have been checking out the Tronsmart Vega S95 Telos Android 4K Media Player - here's their review summary:

The Tronsmart Vega S95 Telos is performing as promised by the manufacturer, being able to playback 4K content without any issues at all and at the same time it is able to output at this resolution with a frequency of 60Hz. We do get plenty of possibilities to connect extra storage to it via the included USB 2.0 ports, the SATA Data/Power interface but also via LAN, Wi-Fi or even the SD Card reader. The 3D performance of the product is also quite decent so considering that we do actually have a fully-functional Android 5.1.1 mini-PC on our hands, we can install plenty of other applications on it via Play Store.

Tronsmart Vega S95.png

Read the full review here.

Reaction score
This & V_R's Sky Q and the TV watcher is getting some good latest products to use.
Sadly, probably not me even with a 3D Smart TV i'm still getting used to it after 6 months and dont use it's full potential as much as I should with the wireless connection and catchup TV etc.

But it is an interesting move my the companies and will get better for the customer.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Android TV's aren't 'new' as such, but theres a lot of cheap crap out there, this looks to be one of the better ones. :)

Kind of a cool little thing tbh, HEVC support is good.

I'm loving my PLEX setup at the mo, using the XB1 or the TV's built in app, Transcoding on the fly if needs be it will play anything and I very much like the UI.

I'm still not sure 4K will take off, at least certainly not as quickly as HD did.

Ask a Question