Tiny Customers Won't Get Money Back

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
BBC News are reporting that any customers who have placed an order for a computer or who have a PC sent back for repair are highly unlikely to get their money back.

Granville Technology, the parent operator of Tiny Computers went into administration on Wednesday after running out of funds. Limited Customer support and Warranty cover will be provided for existing customers.

Any questions should be directed to a temporary helpline that has been set up : 0870 830 3288.

Attachments

• tiny.gif
    tiny.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 342

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Eek! :eek:

It's so unfair how that can happen, I'm glad I'm not a victim

Reaction score
That's bad. Especilally considering I was looking at laptops recently and they had a couple of reasonable ones. Luckily I found better for my budget though

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
A Computer world store closed up near me recently and had only been open about 18 months, they sold all Tiny PC's and peripherals....So whatever they say it's been in the air for quite a while by my reckoning....:mad:

I never stepped foot in the shop once for anything....I listened to my Instinct...

There are not many PC savvy people who would go anywhere near Tiny...So I'm assuming most people caught out by this Liquidation are first time buyers and Newbies to Computing....I feel sorry for these people, and hope they get some kind of recompense from this Tinpot outfit that called themselves Tiny Computers.... Good Riddance...:rolleyes:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Oops ...

...and another ones gone and another one goes, another one bites the dust ...

:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Techy said:
Used to work for these guys.

Doesn't supprise me one bit!

Good Ridence!
Have you heard from anyone who used to work there about what happened? Looks like the people their didn't get their wages either!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
How Disgusting...Just about sums this company up doesn't it...They can't even be trusted to pay there own staff, and i bet they were the last to know as well...

Reaction score
Well..if ya got no money....

Would be good manners to say "listen...we cant pay you, so feel free to stay in bed today" Except nobody would be getting paid to go into work and make the phonecalls, so it wouldnt happen.

Reaction score
What a disgusting turn of events i feel so sorry for anybody who paid hard earned money in good faith and have been left with nothing.When high street sales are falling it hardly instills confidence.

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
That's a bit of a bugger, the Management Team obviously knew things were heading down the pan, so why didn't they stop accepting repairs, and direct them to a nominated independent repairer?

At least then the customer's assets would have been ring-fenced from the company assets!

Typical, the little man loses out again!

Ask a Question