Time for a good laugh

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
We live in a world where people will always compare which OS is est, specifically Apple and Windows.
I am very open, have always use Windows and have gone down the Linux path a few times. I am also the owner of a Mac Pro and a Macbook Pro. But it is my opinion that most Mac users are deluded, and this finding just confirms my opinion.

Just check out some of this guys videos on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/AppleSoldier

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I watched about 90 seconds worth, found myself forming a deep desire to give him a good slap and so left the vid, sorry bout that but some people are born lamebrains and imo that twerp is one of them. Tattoos, baseball cap askew, cigarette, possibly of the herbal variety a T-Shirt he thinks is hip and cussin'. Sorry buddy but as much as you think you're unique you're just wearing a uniform.

I think I'd rather watch a Youtube vid of grass growing than listen to that pillock.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Watched all of 4 seconds and it was gone, never to be seen again on my screen..:fool:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I think I'd rather watch a Youtube vid of grass growing than listen to that pillock.

Me I prefer to watch the real thing.

C9GOi.png

Ask a Question