tiger direct kit - "UNKNOWN PROCESSOR REVISION"

Bob M

Nil said:
Maybe I should, but I'm not. It's old news and not relevent to the
discussion.

I think I was clear enough. You read more into it than was there.

That's always true. In this case, it's irrelevent. My point was in
response to Tiger Direct's supposed "bad feedback." I couldn't care
less about your judgement of my "ethics."

Blow me Jackass

Bob M

John said:
That was clearly stated in the first sentence.

"I bought a system's-worth of components from TIger Direct last
year."

Sometimes JAD doesn't read before he replies. Then he top posts so
the rest of us can't tell that what he's saying is unrelated to what
the original poster wrote. I guess he just likes to see his words in
print up there at the top of the message.

What was left out?

"I bought a system's-worth of components from TIger Direct last
year."

He explicitly/clearly says he bought all of the parts from Tiger
Direct in the first line of his short post.

Try reading Nil's original post, it's short and easy to understand.

Troll

John Doe

Bob M <ram1220 vzavenue.net> wrote:

Exactly.

Are you really saying that you could not understand
the first line in Nil's post?

Nil wrote:
"I bought a system's-worth of components from Tiger Direct last year."

You couldn't understand that Nil started with all of the components?
Either you are trolling or you are functionally illiterate.

Nil

You couldn't understand that Nil started with all of the
components? Either you are trolling or you are functionally
illiterate.

I also clarified the remark in the very post that this guy responded
to. So on that evidence, as well as his other similar messages
elsewhere in this group, I'd go for (a) above, but (b) is possible or
he doesn't even bother to read what he replies to.