    this only happens using my laptop, without a mouse.

    anyone ever seen this? i saw one other post, but the one response was not
    helpful.

    Guest, Jul 19, 2005

    Dirk Goldgar Guest

    "Diane" <> wrote in message
    news:
    > I don't even know how to describe this. I've been devolping in
    > access for many years. when i use my lap top without a mouse
    > attached (ie, using the sensor pad), i can make a combination of
    > moves with the sensor pad and left/right click and the database
    > window disappears!!!
    >
    > hitting f11 does not work!! nothing appears. i can reimport every
    > object into a new db, but this rework gets really old because i do
    > this about once a week.
    >
    > this only happens using my laptop, without a mouse.
    >
    > anyone ever seen this? i saw one other post, but the one response
    > was not helpful.

    It sounds like you are somehow moving the database window offscreen.
    Maybe your touchpad driver has a an accelerating drag feature that lends
    itself to this; I don't know. When this happens, see if you can get
    the database window to reappear by clicking the menu item Window ->
    Cascade.

    --
    Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP
    www.datagnostics.com

    (please reply to the newsgroup)

    Dirk Goldgar, Jul 19, 2005

    Dirk, you are a genius!! Cascading didn't work, but tiling did.

    I've been tortured by this for a couple of years now, thanks for your help!!

    Guest, Jul 19, 2005