Theme problem

G

I tried to change the buttons on a FP theme with no luck. So, i tried to go back to the theme. Now the buttons at the top -- [home] [contact us] and [search] are using brackets and a standard font, not like the other buttons. Here is the thing, it looks fine in FP in both the design and preview and preview in browser but not when I look at the site outside FP. www.villagewalkliving.com Any help here. I have updated all pages in dynamic web templete. I have recalulated hyperlinks and I re-published the site overwriting the web. If you get this on thursday I may have reloaded the old site. If you see a palm tree on the home page it is the problem site.

S

Stefan B Rusynko

The site at http://www.villagewalkliving.com/ has No theme applied
Format Theme and select your theme and apply to all pages
Plus none of your nav is using Nav bars or Nav view (required for theme buttons)
<a class=MainNav href="index.html">Home</a><br>

--

| I tried to change the buttons on a FP theme with no luck. So, i tried to go back to the theme. Now the buttons at the top --
[home] [contact us] and [search] are using brackets and a standard font, not like the other buttons. Here is the thing, it looks
fine in FP in both the design and preview and preview in browser but not when I look at the site outside FP.
www.villagewalkliving.com Any help here. I have updated all pages in dynamic web templete. I have recalulated hyperlinks and I
re-published the site overwriting the web. If you get this on thursday I may have reloaded the old site. If you see a palm tree on
the home page it is the problem site.

G

Sorry, but I took my FP site down and put the old one back up. I did get the menu bar fixed by applying the defalt theme to the bar. Thanks for the reply.

Ask a Question