theme navigation buttons too small for text

G

I am using FP2003 to create a simple informational website. I am using themes to create a global look and feel and also to provide navigation bars. The problem is that some of the text inside my navigation bar buttons spills out beyond the button - and thus looks messy. Is there an easy way to make these buttons larger from within FP or do I need to edit the image associated with the theme button via an external editor? I was hoping to get by without image editiing. . .

:-

Thanks for any help!

T

Thomas A. Rowe

You have to edit the theme images, then save the theme under a new name, remove the current theme
and then apply your new modified theme

or

shorten your page titles in navigation view

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

anettis said:
I am using FP2003 to create a simple informational website. I am using themes to create a global
look and feel and also to provide navigation bars. The problem is that some of the text inside my
navigation bar buttons spills out beyond the button - and thus looks messy. Is there an easy way to
make these buttons larger from within FP or do I need to edit the image associated with the theme
button via an external editor? I was hoping to get by without image editiing. . .

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Crash_Gordon=AE?=

It's easier to make the type smaller by the method previously mentioned. But, you can edit the .gif's of the theme as well (I've done this), just make sure you don't make them too big, and remember to save the theme under a new name.

| I was hoping there might have been some resizing options within themes. Looks like I finally have to learn a little about Paint Shop Pro . . .
|
| :)
|
| Thanks for all the suggestions.
|
| Tony

Ask a Question