The Tumbleweed

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah it has been very quiet here! I've been so busy this past few months, but things should be calming down soon (divorce settlement almost sorted now!).

Where do people go online now, is it mostly social media rather than forums/news nowadays?

Reaction score
Yeah it has been very quiet here! I've been so busy this past few months, but things should be calming down soon (divorce settlement almost sorted now!).

Where do people go online now, is it mostly social media rather than forums/news nowadays?

I have missed something? Divorce settlement?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
When I have the time I like to check out OcUK (been a member there as long as I have here!), Reddit and Twitter. But like you, I've been so busy recently and any spare time goes towards Amelie, who is now somehow 20 months old! :eek:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I have missed something? Divorce settlement?

Becky left me last year and filed for divorce - hadn't mentioned it on the forum yet I don't think, other than to the mods. Been a stressful few months!

When I have the time I like to check out OcUK (been a member there as long as I have here!), Reddit and Twitter. But like you, I've been so busy recently and any spare time goes towards Amelie, who is now somehow 20 months old! :eek:

I spend so long reading reddit in the mornings :lol: . How is Amelie doing - guess she is a handful now that she's moving around!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hope you're doing OK Ian, feel free to Whatsapp us if you want. :)

She good cheers pal. A right little diva now, she keeps us busy. :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hope you're doing OK Ian, feel free to Whatsapp us if you want. :)

She good cheers pal. A right little diva now, she keeps us busy. :lol:

Thanks bud :).

Hahahaha, I've got a mate with a 1 year old daughter and I can see how much more time consuming it is as soon as they start getting around - she's at the other end of the room as soon as you turn your head :lol: .

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, Ian. Keep your pecker up.

Reaction score
Becky left me last year and filed for divorce - hadn't mentioned it on the forum yet I don't think, other than to the mods. Been a stressful few months!

I spend so long reading reddit in the mornings :lol: . How is Amelie doing - guess she is a handful now that she's moving around!
So sorry to read of your divorce Ian. So sad when that happens.

Ask a Question